Sunday, July 01, 2012

I'm on Youtube, that is, if you miss me!

Hello, to all the Jammers of Jamaa! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

Hey guys. Yah I know I quit, but still I thought I'd inform you on a new thing I'm trying, if you still miss me enough and would like to see more of my 'work'.

I think Youtubing suits me better because I can be different, and not post or have the same material as everyone else. (i.e. posting a new item, glitch, whatever..)

I like making music videos and showing scam reports on videos..

If you're interested in watching some of my videos, or something like that, click:
This link to get to my YouTube!

So yeah.. Please enjoy. I have a crazy goal of getting 1,000 subscribers :o I don't know if that will ever happen. Please comment, like and subscribe ^_^ I'll sub back ;)

~XxFreeSpiritxX out, for the last time.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Free, how do you put the music on the videos? Like, I can only do vids with AJ sounds and stuff.
    :P

    ~EagleEye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quitting AJ too, mostly because you were a big part of why I still played. :(
    I'd like to thank you for being a great friend, and you always had my back whenever I needed you. I'm sobbing for real right now, I'll miss you Free..
    ~fatpanda96
    P.S Thanks for the trapped phantom, brick walls and green worn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should come back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free, I remember talking to you about some one who is nameless saying they were going to make you quit, and you laughed at it, but now your quiting....

    ~MetroLeafs


    P.S. Tell me... how many people have had success by quiting?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...